This post hasn't been updated for 4 years
Introduce with Machine Learning
In this article, we will introduce you to machine learning with Python. Moreover, we will discuss Python Machine Learning tasks, steps, and applications. Then, we will take a look at 10 tech giants that adapt Python Machine Learning to improve what they do.
What is the Machine Learning
It is so many meaning of Machine Learning, But rigth now we can called it in the short meaning as. Machine Learning is a subset of AI (Artificial Intelligence) and aims to grants computers the ability to learn by making use of statistical techniques. It deals with algorithms that can look at data to learn from it and make predictions.
What is the principle in the Machine Learning
In this case, to understand about machine learning you need to learn about thier basic of the principle. With the principle of the machine learnings can applied to solution different problem nowaday.
How does Machine Learning work
With Machine Learning, we need to give them the data to
traing + tesing, it is called Supervised Machine Learning. Step by step with machine learning should be follow 6 step above:
- Collecting data
- Filtering data
- Analyzing data
- Training algorithms
- Testing algorithms
- Using algorithms for future predictions
What is application using Machine Learning
If you are starting with machine learing, I present you to learn python. Because with python is support good with machine. There are so many library in Python can help you to write application using Machine Learning. These are good with all intrinsic tasks of machine learning.
- scikit-learn- Good for data mining, data analysis, and machine learning.
- pylearn2 More flexible than scikit-learn.
- PyBrain Modular ML library with flexible, easy, and powerful ML algorithms and predefined environments to test and compare algorithms.
- Orange Open-source data visualization and analysis, has components for machine learning, has extensions for biometrics and text mining, has features for data analytics, supports data mining through visual programming or Python scripting.
- PyML The Interactive object-oriented framework for machine learning, written in Python.
- Milk Machine learning toolkit, has SVMs, k-NN, random forests, decision trees, performs feature selection.
- Shogun Machine learning toolbox, focuses on large-scale kernel methods and SVMs.
- Tensorflow High-level Neural Network Library and it developed by Google.
- PyTorch used for applications such as natural language processing. It is primarily developed by Facebook's artificial-intelligence research group, and Uber's "Pyro" Probabilistic programming language software is built on it.
Future of Machine Learning
Machine Learning can be a competitive advantage to any company be it a top MNC or a startup as things that are currently being done manually will be done tomorrow by machines. Machine Learning revolution will stay with us for long and so will be the future of Machine Learning.
To learning more about Machine Learning we will research it more for you guy to make more detail step by step with zero knowledge, By the way we will start it with Python, As we introduce above, python is supported good with Machine learning. Furthermore, if you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments section.
All Rights Reserved