Hi, everyone ! Back to the kintone series plugin I will introduce to everyone a new plugin that supports people copy data from one app to another. Through the previous articles in the series kintone Plaform , you already have the knowledge about:
- What is kintone
- What is Plugin and Plugin development Tuttorial
- Plugins list in kintone
kintone has a basic function that is copy another app and create a new app https://jp.cybozu.help/ja/k/user/app_recycle However, with this function can only copy the frame and content as the data saved in the app can not be copied. In support of this inherent function, kintone has provided us with the "Copy Data" plugin to perform data copy as well as app attachments.
How to use Plugin
First, we go to setting
Click New, check plugin Copy data
In the settings plugin of the original app, specify the app will copy to perform data copy Click Copy Then select OK to copy the data. When the data is successfully copied, the message will be displayed On the contrary if failure: We have the data of the original app This is the result after successfully copying the data to the new app
- Copy data plugin will follow the rules
- App wants to copy the same space with the original app
- Compare the original app and app copy fields, and only copy the data of matching fields
- Comparing the original app and app copy fields, if no matching field is present, displays the errror message
- We do not guarantee this sample to run.
- We do not provide any technical support for this sample Plug-in.
Zip file, please download the follwed link and upload whole package to kintone, don't extract it before upload to kintone. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HYnLY9jW0TlcRiAT1XMx4ljwfqAaS_Jm/view?usp=sharing
It 's not the end
It's nice if people are interested in kintone as well as the Plugin series. And please meet again in the next article, I will introduce you more great and useful plugin in kintone!