Hi, everyone ! Back to the kintone plugin series I will introduce to everyone a new plugin ** Add shortcut button ** help users can create shortcuts button for the application. Through the previous articles in the series kintone Plaform , you already have the knowledge about:
- What is kintone
- What is Plugin and Plugin development Tuttorial
- Plugins list in kintone
In many cases users do not want to lose a lot of work to be able to move to the site they want. Therefore, kintone plugin has provided a plugin that can create button shortcuts so that users just need to click the mouse to move to the user page.
How to use Plugin
First, we go to setting
Click New, check plugin Add shortcut button
On the settings plugin, we set the buttons with names, urls, and set how to invoke urls on the same window or on another window. Finally, click Submit
Do not forget to update your app. Here is the result:
- Add shortcut button plugin will follow the rules:
- Up to 5 buttons can be set
- If the button name is too long then the back button will display ..., when the mouse hovers over will display all the button name
- We do not guarantee this sample to run.
- We do not provide any technical support for this sample Plug-in.
Zip file, please download the follwed link and upload whole package to kintone, don't extract it before upload to kintone. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IRZ5ac7qoWECCOWt8XTkQKnQb82OhWNH/view?usp=sharing
It 's not the end
It's nice if people are interested in kintone as well as the Plugin series. And please meet again in the next article, I will introduce you more great and useful plugin in kintone!